- dudes: "all men watch porn just get used to it"
- dudes: "men just have stronger sex drives than women, its just biology"
- dudes: "we can't help objectifying women, its in our dna"
- feminists: "rape happens a lot in our society and most are perpetrated by men, towards women, and i can't tell the difference between safe men and dangerous men just by looking so i tend to be wary of men sometimes"
- dudes: "NOW WAIT JUST A FUCKIN SECOND HOW CAN YOU GENERALIZE ALL MEN THATS SO UNFAIR"
- The “not all men” excuse refers to RAPE and other aggressions and violence INDIVIDUAL men commit against women. When you say “not all men” you are saying, “yes some men are bad and may be dangerous, but some of us are good!” This is a derailment tactic that serves no useful purpose but to reassert patriarchy and rape culture.
- When we say “not all feminists are like …..” we are saying that you cannot define an entire MOVEMENT by the actions of an individual.
- Any logical person can see that this comparison is apples and oranges.
Things that lower abortion rates:
- Better access to condoms
- Accessible birth control
- Accessible Plan - B pills
- Comprehensive sex education
Things that do not lower abortion rates:
- Abstinence-Only sex education
- Banning contraceptives
- Shaming people who have sex or get abortions
- Making abortion illegal
Friendly daily reminder that the entire pro-life movement is basically pointless and counterproductive
(Source: , via disabledequestrian)